- TAKE THE BOOK HOME AND READ IT!
- Do all the worksheets and handouts that you are given. The are handed out to help you understand the material...not just keep you busy.
- Hand write your notes in class. Type/Rewrite them for your test. Looking at material multiple times helps your brain remember it!
- If you have questions...ASK! When you have a question, your class mates probably have that same question.
- CONFUSION MEANS YOU ARE LEARNING! When you are questioning things it means your brain is trying to make connections. That is a good thing!